Google
 
 

Moter show 2008 Nice car nice girl sport car classic car new car used car moter show
thailand hotel reservation bangkok pattaya phuket chiangmai booking hotel

 
 
 

วันศุกร์ที่ 28 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2551

How to Look For Cheap Laptops

How to Look For Cheap Laptops
by Samuel Zipursky

voteSo here we are again with another article about how you can get the best deals on laptops and also exactly what you should be looking for when it comes to buying them. So of course it's a great thing that you are thinking about saving yourself money on this purchase but honestly you don't want to take the money saving thing overboard.
Remember a laptop is not something that you are only going to use for a few months and then move on. Think of this purchase as an investment that you are making to last you a few years. The life span of most portable computers is about 3 to 5 years.

Well the first thing I want to talk to you about is how to come up with a budget. This way you'll have a number for how much you can or are willing to spend. The way I always like to do it when shopping for a laptop is I decide how much I can spend per day for my computer.

So if the lifespan of an average notebook is about 4 years that means I have 1460 days to play with. In my case I don't mind spending 1 dollar a day for my laptop so my budget becomes $1460. This method works great and you can come up with a fair number that will work with your budget. It works every time.

Now after you have decided what your budget is then you can start to look around at different brands and models that will fit your spending limit. I would say that the most important things that I like to for are what kind of CPU the laptop comes with and also what kind of memory the machine has.

When it comes to CPU you're going to want to get a machine with a Pentium processor or any of the Pentium Core family processors. These processors have a great reputation and you can find many affordable machines loaded with this CPU. You can go much cheaper but I wouldn't recommend it.

You'll also want to make sure that you have at least one to two gigabytes of RAM or memory on your machine. This will make your computing much faster and it will save you time in the long run so don't be cheap when it comes to memory on your laptop. If you find a great deal on a notebook but it doesn't come with enough RAM this is something that you can easily upgrade on most machines so don't worry.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: